Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Faerie Queene



First of all is very important to say that for me this allegory is acting like a fable. Why do I say this? Because this letter is expressing real issues such as, social problem, power, etc, by a short moral story.

In the “Fairy Queen” the author is criticizing the “dominant class” or the Kingdom but in a very intelligent way. All we know that maybe when we criticize people that is in the power we can be punished, for that reason Spencer did it intrinsically and taking care of his back. This letter was very difficult to understand and if readers do it just one time and rapidly will get confused and will not pay attention on the real intention of this expression of thoughts and ideas in this letter. From my point of view the writer was very smart looking for virtues of Arthure because is tempting to concentrate the attention on the virtues and not in the hidden critic that was done.

Although it was complex to understand the letter reading it more than one time I liked it and I can label this letter as the strangest thing I have ever read.

No comments: