Thursday, April 30, 2009

What is women desire?


I do not think there is an answer for this question. Today’s world in mi point of view it is a little bit crazy because freedom it is confused with the word “licentiousness”. But we have to know that there is not a correct way to live this life. Having said this I think that the woman in the tale was not the typical woman for those times, but in these times she could fit perfectly because the world in general is opening its mind in these themes. I am not saying that this is bad or good I just would say that is different. The stereotype of women in the past was a conservative one and today that has change in order to equal men and women rights. According to be just the humanity without differences among us, I totally agree with the woman in the tale. No more chauvinist and feminist thoughts, I know this is something difficult at least in Chile because people is used to live with a chauvinist life style.

No comments: